When the polypropylene anticorrosion tape has reached its useful life, it needs to be replaced with a new one. When it is removed, there will be many glue marks left on the surface of the pipe, which not only affects the appearance but also delays the installation of new equipment. Here are some methods to remove glue marks:
1. Organic solvents have the effect of dissolving many organic substances, and can also play a role in auxiliary management. The cleaning effect is obviously not able to be wiped vigorously. The specific method:
The first step is to dip a soft cloth or the like into a sufficient amount of 95% alcohol, and then gently wipe the traces of the polypropylene anticorrosion tape, the traces will easily become soft and detached.
In the second step, sometimes it is found that alcohol is not very effective for some adhesive tapes. This is to use a soft cloth to dip a little gasoline to wipe the sticker. At this time, it should be noted that gasoline has a "dissolving" effect, so be careful use.
The third step is to rub it in an unimportant place and observe it. If there is no problem, use it, but be careful not to use too much gasoline and keep the time as short as possible.
2. To wipe the tape traces left by the polypropylene anticorrosion tape, just moisten it with water.
3. If there is no effect with water, use an eraser to clean it up. To remove traces of this tape, do not wipe too hard.
4. If you want to remove the adhesive tape of polypropylene anticorrosion tape, alcohol and gasoline are generally used.
5. If there is no pure alcohol and gasoline, it is easier to buy disinfectant alcohol and gasoline.
The method of removing glue marks on polypropylene anticorrosion tape is very simple, and the tools used are also available to us every day. Therefore, before installing the new product, we must clean up the glue marks, and we can also find professional personnel to help restore the appearance of the pipeline.